Appian provides a low-code development platform that accelerates the creation of high-impact enterprise software applications – from idea to app in 8 weeks with a guarantee.
Blue Chip Data Centre Services
Blue Chip’s Tier 4 Designed Data Centre offers flexible solutions on a state of the art Platform. We provide more than just Data Centre space all of our solutions are scoped, planned and managed by a dedicated team to ensure a service that best meets your requirements in the most cost effective manner. All our services whether Fully Managed Hosting, Co-Location or IaaS benefit from the same highly resilient and secure facilities.Key Features of the Data Centre
- Dedicated Dual Power, Generators and UPS feeds 2(N+1) with flexible overide
- 16 or 32 Amp Racks
- Diverse Fibre Communications via multiple Tier 1 Suppliers
- Blue Chip connect offering the ability to interconnect multiple network carriers
- Proactive Monitoring of all equipment from central NOC
- Energy Efficient Eco Cooling System with Cold Aisle Containment
- Target PUE of 1.1
- Three point biometric security entry system
- Very Early Warning Smoke Detection with targeted low pressure mist to protect surrounding equipment
- CCTV with 24 hour video surveillance 2.4 meter high Perimeter Fencing with dual gates
The Blue Chip Co-Lo Advantage service is designed to reduce the expenditure of supporting and maintaining an in house data centre, high availability solution or DR system. This service adds value by including a number of elements that traditionally require high touch services and therefore dedicated resource.
Co-Lo Advantage Features
- Installation - Experienced and skilled Blue Chip engineers will install and test your equipment
- Bespoke Rack Design - Blue Chip will provide customised spacing to meet the requirements of any type or model of equipment
- Media Management - Onsite support personnel to handle Media Management including Off Site Tape Storage
- CCU’s (Change Control Units) - Blue Chip technicians to perform CCU requests for out of scope and service requests
- Intelligent Hands - Blue Chip technicians available 24 x 7 to deliver administration and basic support tasks
- Planned Maintenance - Facilities Maintenance is planned to remove any service impact to Clients
- Service Flexibility - Systems, Features and Applications can be quickly and easily expanded
Organisations are increasingly moving towards an IaaS platform for their Infrastructure which delivers an on demand service at a pay as you go price. This ensures that systems, applications and support are always at the latest level without the need to constantly upgrade or perform regular tech refreshes. In particular ISV’s are transitioning to IaaS to deliver their software applications removing the need for hard copies, upgrades and support for different operating systems.
Blue Chip is working both with direct customers and partners who want to implement IaaS as part of their overall IT infrastructure operations. Our Data Centre is currently providing this service to a large number of customers.
Managed Hosting Service
Blue Chips Managed service halls are configured with the latest IBM or Intel equipment, dependent upon preference. Securely host your data in one of the most energy efficient Data Centres in the UK on either dedicated or shared infrastructure. In conjunction with the secure Network Operating Centre (NOC), situated within the Data Centre, we have the skills, experience and spares to resolve any issue proactively maximising uptime and high availability of systems and applications.
Recovery of Data in a disaster or incident Is the most important part of the process but one that is often overlooked. Restoration of Data can be a complex and time consuming process. Blue Chip has a number of solutions to reduce the time and effort required to restore Data such as Data Vaulting, Data Replication and High Availability Services.
Even the most secure and resilient Data Centre needs to have a Business Continuity plan in place. Blue Chip’s BC plan includes offsite workplace recovery and data storage solutions to provide a further level of protection to Business Critical Applications.
Whilst Blue Chip has been providing Data Centre Services for over 10 years, originally the organisation was an IBM midrange Maintenance provider and we have over 20 years experience in this area.
Other Services Delivered by Blue Chip
- IBM midrange maintenance
- Intel Maintenance
- Hardware and Software Supply